Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The 199 special . . . enjoy it while it lasts!

I had just gotten home from a quick sunset three-miler down the neighborhood boulevard and back. After showering off, I decided to step on the scale.

I looked at the readout, then stepped off.

I stepped on the scale a second time, looked at the readout again, shook my head, then stepped off.

Thinking that gravity was malfunctioning in that spot in the bathroom, I moved the scale to a different spot, and stepped on for a third time. I knew I had to snap a picture to really believe this:

First, I apologize for having ugly feet.

Second, I realize that was the result of mostly sweat loss, and I bounced right back to 202 pounds after rehydrating and eating dinner. But I honestly cannot recollect the last time I saw my weight in pounds start with a "1" in any circumstance. Maybe it was as a high school underclassman????

No comments: