Sunday, March 13, 2011

What is the scoop on POOP?

This is the greeting we got when we came downtown to see Blue Man Group last night.

I've located one other blog post that claims this handiwork has been up since Friday night at the intersection of Louisiana and Prairie streets. Otherwise my Google and Bing searches haven't been fruitful.

Is this subversive advertising for a new show in the Theatre District? (Hey, I do see that Urinetown is coming in April.) Or is this a prankster making a commentary about the Birraporetti's that faces this sign across the street?

So, I offer this up to the blog community and ask if any of you know the scoop behind.

1 comment:

CurrentlyVince said...

After CultureMap reposted my Twitter pic, there's a new update to the sign message:

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/03-14-11-the-road-sign-rebel-strikes-again-switches-poop-to-lol/