Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm thankful . . .

  • For remaining employed in a time of heightened economic uncertainty.
  • For the FCC's opposition to the AT&T/T-Mobile merger that has no upsides for the customers or the employees of either company.
  • For having comfortable housing in an area with beautiful neighbors.
  • For the contents of my kitchen, where my biggest complaint is that I have run out of space in my freezer for any more yummy things.
  • For opportunities to go and make a difference for others.
  • For the nineteen thousand pageviews at Houston Running Calendar last month. (Whoa!)
  • For the organizers and volunteers that make all those running events happen.
  • For the CyanogenMod team whose firmware has made my Nook Color a much more interesting device.
  • For the knowledge that there will be a season 5 of Mad Men.
  • For the cessation of wildfires (for now) and for the firefighters that have been keeping our homes safe.
  • For being able to sleep in this morning, run my own one-man Turkey Trot with the treetops, come home and write a 351st post to this blog.
. . . and much more. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: