Saturday, October 25, 2008

2:06!? What was I thinking!?

When I registered for RNRSA back in June, the website asked me to enter my estimated finishing time. Well, today my confirmation card arrived in the mail and my answer of 2:06 is on there, staring me in the face.

That time -- two minutes off my PR from the Flying Pig -- is looking to be on the optimistic side today.

In any case, I'm looking forward to my first RNR event, as they seem to have a reputation of providing a great time. Earlier in the week I read that the registration cap of 30,000 has been reached. Wow. That's going to be a lot of runners winding their way through the Alamo City!

3 comments:

SuperDave said...

Boy I wish I could run RNR. Looks to be great atmosphere!

Pat said...

RnR races are great. I've done RnR AZ twice and loved both events. I'm doing it again in January.

Heck, they're so fun you won't want it to end anyway.

Anonymous said...

I am sure that you will do much better than you expect. Good luck.